Did you JUST NOW remember that Senior photos are due soon? Don't have time to do a full photoshoot? (que superhero entrance music) Introducing Senior Mini Sessions! Senior Minis are a great way to get professional photos done for your Senior year without all the time and fuss of a full photoshoot. Scroll down to see pricing and info!
What you get: a 30 minute photoshoot and 5 digital images. After your photoshoot, I will send you the proofs of all the photos that "make the cut" and you get to choose your final 5 images from there. Can't decide on just 5 images? There is always the option to buy more digital images for $20 each.
When: Saturday September 30th (weather permitting). Time slots start at 3:30pm and are every 30 minutes until 6:30pm. Please allow at least 2 weeks for us to edit and deliver your final photos (editing details below).
Where: Van Bibber Park, East parking lot, in Arvada, CO. (See screenshot below) If you type "Van Bibber Park" into Google Maps, it will take you to the parking lot! Please note, left turns are not permitted if you are traveling North on Ward Rd.
Additional Important Info:
- You can bring as many outfits as you want, but changing outfits will cut into our photography time - you only get 30 minutes!
- Your session will start at your decided time whether you are there or not. If you are late, it will cut into your 30 minute session. For example, if you are 10 minutes late, you will only have 20 minutes left for your session.
- My assistant will meet you in the parking lot to have you sign the contract and collect your $200. She will be standing next to a white BMW and a blue pop-up changing tent. I will meet you in the parking lot once I bring back the previous client!
- Your $200 must be paid (cash or check) before I start photographing your session. If you didn't bring $200, I will not photograph your session. If your check bounces, you will not receive your photos until your balance has been paid.
- A parent or legal guardian MUST be present to sign the contract before we start your session, unless you are 18 years old.
- I will have your gallery up about 1-2 weeks after your session and you will pick which ones you want as your final 5 digital images. After you pick your final 5, I will get to work doing to final edits on them and send you a new gallery in about a week!
How to Book: Please look at the available time slots below and pick which one works best for you. Then contact Sarah using the contact form on any page to save your spot!!
Available Time Slots:
Saturday, September 30th
3:30pm - Sophia, booked.
4:00pm - Jill, booked.
Like What You See? Let's Chat!
Click here to contact Sarah.